Saturday, November 16, 2013

Circumfetishists R Dumb

Claims to Tweet Foreskin Benefits

Last December, @AParentsChoice tweeted "the benefits of circumcision are easy enough to understand". I responded with the following tweet:

He responded with the following tweet:

He said "I do, you choose to ignore those posts." What? Is he saying he does tweet about foreskin benefits? So I asked him where those tweets are. He didn't seem to follow the conversation:

He never responded after that.

Never Denounces Evil

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be associated with evil or people who do evil things. People who condone evil are either too cowardly to stand up against it or support it. The circumfetishists have never denounced circumfetishism, Gilgal, or FGM. It is disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment